Grant of special allowance – 2022 Punjab notification to the employees of the government of Punjab in bs 1-19 who are not Receiving any cadre/service specific allowance. I am directed to state that the Governor of Punjab has been pleased to sanction Special Allowance – 2022 with effect from March 1, 2022, and till further orders to the Civil Servants of the Punjab Government in BS-1 to BS-19 @ 15% of Basic Pay Scales, 2017 and contract employees employed against the civil post in basic pay scale BS-1 to BS-19. Earlier approval of the grant of special allowance was given by Punjab CM.
Grant of special allowance 2022
Grant of special allowance 2022 will be subject to the following conditions.
- be subject to Income Tax.
- be admissible during leave and the entire period of LPR except during extraordinary leave.
- not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of pension/gratuity and recovery of House Rent.
- not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation in Federal / Other Provincial Government including AJK & GB as well as deputation abroad.
- be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them if they had not proceeded on deputation.
Those employees who are drawing any type of cadre/service-specific allowance(s) are not entitled to the aforesaid Special Allowance.
Finance Department Punjab Special Allowance 2022
Special Allowance 2022 will be on initial basic pay scales 2022.