School Education sub-department Punjab examination commission situated in Wahdat Colony, Lahore has issued notification regarding examination schedule notification of school base assessment in Public Sector schools all over Punjab. In this connection grade, I to VIII students will give their examination. This decision is made in the light of NCOC decisions. The candidate and teacher can visit Punjab Examination Department Official website. Notification is issued vide order No. PEC.392. Consequent to the decision of NCOC to close the academic institutions in 13 districts, the Punjab Examination Commission reviewed the schedule of conduct of School-Based Assessment and the following revised schedule is hereby notified. In this regard School Base Activity of grade, I to VIII conducted from June 07 to June 25. The result will announce on June 30, 2021.
|Conduct of SBA Grade I to VIII
|June 7,2021 to June 25 2021
|Issuance of Result card to Students
|June 30, 2021
Read More:- Deputation in Federal
Read More:- Latest Jobs
Procedure to Conduct SBA School Base Assessment
- The assessment of the academic session 2020-21 has 50% weightage for Homework and 50% weightage for MCQ according to notification of School Base Assessment.
- Furthermore, assessment for Grades I & II (English, Maths, General Knowledge, and Urdu) will be taken as Oral. In this regard, instruments will be provided by the PEC to district education authorities.
- PEC will provide an Item bank of 100 Items per subject for Grade Ill to VIII of all core subjects (English, Maths, Science, Urdu, Computer Science, History & Geography and Islamiyat) will be provided by PEC;
- Some optional subjects assessments will be prepared and conducted by the school administration.
- Marks distribution of each MCQ paper will be of 25 items having 2 marks for each item. The timing of the paper will be a duration of 60 minutes
- The date sheet for SBA will be issued by the Head Teacher of the school as per the above-mentioned schedule.
- The examination will be conducted according to the SOPs issued by the Government of Punjab Health Department and the school education department.